Haha.. I just realized that Lucas and Griese only 2 wins for the Phins were against.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Haha.. I just realized that Lucas and Griese only 2 wins for the Phins were against..

I pin the second Buffalo loss on the defense as well.. a 200+ yard game by an RB should have won..

Anyway, I wasnt bashing Griese.. I just found it interesting thats all..

And I remember Fiedler taking over in a snowstorm... It was like a blizzard.. A dude with a broken wrist normally isnt very effective in blizzard conditions.

Originally posted by Dolfan02

Right... its on NFL.com, don't need to search through tapes. Fiedler took over with 7:01 left in the 3rd quarter. Miami was down 17-14 (Lucas is the losing QB as of now), Fiedler goes in and Ricky scores during that drive to put Miami up 21-17 (so at that point, Fiedler is the winning QB), then Buffalo took the lead, then Fiedler threw the int, and Miami never regained the lead (at that point, Fiedler is the losing QB of the game). Its that simple. Its like baseball, the pticher than won it if trailing, gets the win. The pitcher that lost it, if leading, gets the loss.

LOL, are you high????
If Fiedler goes in and the team is LOSING, it is not his loss. It doesn't matter if he took the lead during his play or not. If you come in when losing already, you CAN NOT GET A LOSS only a win.
This is not baseball!!! LOL, in baseball the pitcher controls opposing runs. In football the QB has nothing to do with it. That is the defense. Two completely, totally different things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom