Haha this is payback... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Haha this is payback...

icelatte39

Nathaniel
Reaction score
The game last night was payback from the karma gods because of the time we beat the Jets purely on special teams. I can imagine they were almost as mad as we were last night. Obviously, the Jets didn't implode when we beat them like we did against the Pats, but we pretty much completely were ahead statistics-wise, kinda like the Jets were in our game.

The reason i say it's payback is because we made a huge deal out of that win when really we probably shouldn't have won. If it wasn't for the special teams implosion, we probably coulda won the game last night.

Obviously everyone on this website is a little edgy right now because of the loss so I probably gonna get some hate, but lets just try to make some light of the situation. The season isn't over, it's still one game.

We can still go 14-2!!!!

The game last night was payback from the karma gods because of the time we beat the Jets purely on special teams. I can imagine they were almost as mad as we were last night. Obviously, the Jets didn't implode when we beat them like we did against the Pats, but we pretty much completely were ahead statistics-wise, kinda like the Jets were in our game.

The reason i say it's payback is because we made a huge deal out of that win when really we probably shouldn't have won. If it wasn't for the special teams implosion, we probably coulda won the game last night.

Obviously everyone on this website is a little edgy right now because of the loss so I probably gonna get some hate, but lets just try to make some light of the situation. The season isn't over, it's still one game.

We can still go 14-2!!!!

Nah, that's where you're wrong.

So far I haven't seen anyone say anything to take away from the patriots like the jets did to us in both games last year.

All credit goes to the pats for exposing our worthless special teams.

Back
Top Bottom