Hahahahahahahahha | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hahahahahahahahha

Originally posted by booyeah_

His brother Marcus, who will play at Virgina Tech, is suppose to be as good a prospect if not better than Michael.

Ideal scenario.........JF plays out his 5 yr contract (becomes, against all odds, one of the top 3 QB`s in the league). We draft Marcus 4 yrs from now to become JF`s heir apparent. Jay teaches young`n 1 yr then retires with a good chance of going into the HOF...............Well, we can dream. :)

Originally posted by Capt. Dick

Ideal scenario.........JF plays out his 5 yr contract (becomes, against all odds, one of the top 3 QB`s in the league). We draft Marcus 4 yrs from now to become JF`s heir apparent. Jay teaches young`n 1 yr then retires with a good chance of going into the HOF...............Well, we can dream. :)

I'm as big of a Fiedler fan that you can get, but I am not even THAT optimistic.

Originally posted by Dolfan984
McNair and Culpepper aren't THAT fast either. They are both hard runners, like Jay. Brooks has a really long slow stride, which slows him down.

Who else is faster than Jay? I looked at the NFL starting QBs, and I thought I got them all.

Kordell Stewart is certainly faster. I think McNair might be too. And Matt Hasselbeck looked faster against us. Might be a few more. Maybe not.

Matt Hasslebeck isn't as fast as Jay. He's more like Favre speed.

I said Kordell Stewart. McNair is about as fast as Jay.

Are you Chief Wiggum or Officer Barbrady?? :lol:

Wiggum (Police Chief on the Simpsons)
Barbrady (the cop on South Park)

Back
Top Bottom