Hail Abc | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hail Abc

M-REAL

"Another Battle, for the AFC East Title"
Reaction score
ABC just showed the first commercial for the NFL, for this season coming up. Including the first MNF game with the Bucs vs. Eagles, hail the ABC network. I really do need to get a satellite dish! Anyone have an opinion for which company has the better deal?

Last edited by a moderator:
That program is nothing more than extortion. Before you know it, you'll have to pay to watch MNF.

Is it direct TV that has that Sunday Ticket thing? I saw that once and that was really cool. Like 6 channels, all different games.

Originally posted by brech10
Is it direct TV that has that Sunday Ticket thing? I saw that once and that was really cool. Like 6 channels, all different games.
You get every nfl game that is on at that time, unless it is being televised on abc or espn

Originally posted by t2thejz
You get every nfl game that is on at that time, unless it is being televised on abc or espn

or its blacked out in your area.

DirecTV is the best satelite provider by far. I have no idea what I would do without it and NFL Sunday Ticket.

Thanks guys!! I forgot to mention that I went on VMC satellite's website and they seemed to have some good deals on there. Has anyone heard of/ or know anything about this one? I am trying to compare deal packages.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I have no idea what I would do without it and NFL Sunday Ticket.

I hate you.

Back
Top Bottom