Hall of Fame Enshrinement Question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hall of Fame Enshrinement Question

NY Finatic

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hi -

I'm a huge Dolphins fan from New York who is making the pilgrimage out to Canton to see Dan enshrined. I was wondering if any of you had any idea what time the Enshrinement ceremony will last, as I have to drive back to New York that night to get to work the next morning. I know there's something else scheduled that day at 5:00, but is the Ceremony from 1-5?

Thanks a lot. By the way, I rarely post but read this site almost every day, and it is truly a pleasure.

NY Finatic said:
Hi -

I'm a huge Dolphins fan from New York who is making the pilgrimage out to Canton to see Dan enshrined. I was wondering if any of you had any idea what time the Enshrinement ceremony will last, as I have to drive back to New York that night to get to work the next morning. I know there's something else scheduled that day at 5:00, but is the Ceremony from 1-5?

Thanks a lot. By the way, I rarely post but read this site almost every day, and it is truly a pleasure.
YEah it just depends but I'd say 5:00 would probably be the latest it goes. With only two people who are alive being inducted, it will more than likely be about 2:30-3 hrs.

as far as I know, scheduled 1-5 (fireworks and concert nearby start at 6)

Back
Top Bottom