hall released by skins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hall released by skins

Goober Bot said:
What the heck are you talking about, he was released by the Falcons a little while ago and Washington JUST recently signed him....

What the heck are you talking about....Hall was asked to be released by the Skins and they did. Now he is a FA again.

Redskins | Hall Released - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 26 May 2005 14:14:42 -0700

Gary Fitzgerald, of Redskins.com, reports the Washington Redskins have released newly signed S Cory Hall. He had asked for his release from the team.

PhinDude88 said:
What the heck are you talking about....Hall was asked to be released by the Skins and they did. Now he is a FA again.

Redskins | Hall Released - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 26 May 2005 14:14:42 -0700

Gary Fitzgerald, of Redskins.com, reports the Washington Redskins have released newly signed S Cory Hall. He had asked for his release from the team.

:0wned:

FinsFanatic said:
what am i missing

did somebody delete a post??

The dude i was replying to deleted his post. I guess he felt embarrased or something, so he deleted it.

Cory Hall was with Atlanta last year and signed with Washington a few days ago I believe... and he just asked to be released from Atlanta. I believe. Hope that clarifies everything up for those who were confused. Not going to name any specific names or (deleted) names. ;) That being said, he's pretty bad and that I wouldn't be interested in getting him regardless of how depleted we are at FS.

and if everyone read he asked for his release 2 days after being signed cause he's going to retire.

Getting pretty bad when people think we should go after a RETIRING player.

Especially one that has always sucked.

OH DAMN, this Goober dude just about got owned as bad as the time that dude tried to make me look stupid for explaining that paternity leave was what you got when you had a baby -- only to be told that was maternity leave followed by an abrupt edit.

Back
Top Bottom