Hammerin' Hank says 'Phins are uptight | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hammerin' Hank says 'Phins are uptight

Originally posted by Mdolphins18
There is just something at the meadowlands we can't seem to fix, just like playing in december. I feel if we go to ny and win then a domino effect might take place. Wishful thinking on my part.

its called the refs.

Re: Re: Hammerin' Hank says 'Phins are uptight

Originally posted by Dolfan02

Hank Goldberg is the biggest biased commentator there is out there, right next to Mike Lupica. He is a NY native, so guess who he's pulling for?? Need proof?

Look at the way he words things: "They have happy faces, but consider this..." "The last team to beat them in Sept. was the Jets." "They're going into a place they haven't won in 5 years". "Everybody from the Fins is tightening up." Its like he wants the Fins to lose! That stupid fu***n moron, he's a freakin tool !!

Open your eyes fellow fin fans, I'm tired of these New Yorker biased sports analysts.

its ESPN that controls him.:rolleyes:

i've been thinking about this thread since earlier today. to hear that the team is uptight at first concerned me. as i began to think about it though, when was the last time this team has really had a reason to be and have been uptight? recently, they have had plenty of reason. but it seems to me this team has been more in a daze or in denial.

i am beggining to think maybe these guys need to be uptight for at least a little while. might shake some of the invinciblity out of their systems. make them actually play like their jobs depended on it.

call me crazy, but maybe losing to the texans might be good thing. we'll see in dec/jan. just a thought.

Stop having a fit, people. Come the bye week we'll have all the minute fans on the wagon again. Take Jason Taylor's words for it..it's nothing but truth: "I'll tell you what: Tampa Bay lost its first game last year, and New England lost their first game two years ago. We'll be fine."

The loss is, to me, exactly what we needed to wake this team up. I rather have a stupid loss in game 1, then have it in game 15 or 16...like I've seen so many times in the 18 years that I've been a phinner. I can hear it now....

"The Miami Dolphins have showed their championship character by defeating the (Your NFC pick here) in the Super Bowl after starting the season with a devastating home loss to the lonely texans....ALRIGHT MIAMI!"

Wishful thinking? Maybe. Reality? I believe it from the heart. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom