Hammerin Hank | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hammerin Hank

Dredd1050

A STRONG MAN SHEDS BLOOD BEFORE TEARS
Reaction score
He'll be on the Walley and The Keeg show on 1050 ESPN Radio in about an hour. For those of you not in the Tri-State area....I'll let you know what he has to say.

Dredd1050 said:
He'll be on the Walley and The Keeg show on 1050 ESPN Radio in about an hour. For those of you not in the Tri-State area....I'll let you know what he has to say.
Awsome, that is around the time I get out of work, Keeg is a Jets fan, so let see what questions he asks....LOL :D

Ok,

So Goldberg totally thinks the Dolphins are going to stink. He said that they are in ALOT of trouble and that he was at training camp yesterday and a PLAYER told him that at this point, the O-line cannot pass protect at all!

He also said that he bet the under 9.5 wins for Miami BEFORE Ricky left and says Miami will be lucky to win 6 games!!

He totally slashed and burned the organization to the Tri State area audience. Keegs was loving it and said " this is great news for Jets fans". I wanted to throw up. Is this guy that miserable on his show in Florida??!!?!? :fire:

Hank also says bad things if they don't get a flashy acquisition.

Maybe the O-line can't pass block against our D-line. Would that not be good news?

We already know our O-line is not the best and we already know that our D-line is the best.

Give it time.

I'm just relaying what he said. He's one pessimistic S.O.B. It's early.

I hate Hank. Hes rude to everyone on the radio, he should just staying watching horse races.

Dredd1050 said:
Ok,

So Goldberg totally thinks the Dolphins are going to stink. He said that they are in ALOT of trouble and that he was at training camp yesterday and a PLAYER told him that at this point, the O-line cannot pass protect at all!

He also said that he bet the under 9.5 wins for Miami BEFORE Ricky left and says Miami will be lucky to win 6 games!!

He totally slashed and burned the organization to the Tri State area audience. Keegs was loving it and said " this is great news for Jets fans". I wanted to throw up. Is this guy that miserable on his show in Florida??!!?!? :fire:
He is a hypocrit:nate: .He didnt bash :judge: the Fins much or Dave:hal: while he still had sweetheart deals with "The Wansdedt show" and commercial contacts with the org.:spot:

It hard to believe he went to training camp.He defines "Couch Potato":fatman:

Back
Top Bottom