Hank Goldberg Talking About What We've Been Talking About | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hank Goldberg Talking About What We've Been Talking About

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
No, he's not mentioning our site. ;) But he's making points that we've been talking about here.

Hank is talking about Kevin Donnalley on the OL. Talking about Larry Izzo and Twan Russell on special teams. The point he's making is that it's interesting to focus on the guys we let go (as opposed to the guys we didn't get).

Just thought it was interesting. As we've talked about, it's interesting to think about the correlation between Todd Wade's decline in performance and the decision to let Kevin Donnalley go (along with Paul Boudreau....who by the way is in JACKSONVILLE...not Carolina....he left Carolina last year).

I wonder how Olin Kruetz would have done if he'd excepted our offer and if that would of changed our season much.

Well...if I had to blame anyone it would be Wanny...our special teams coach was solid and he let him go to bring in his boy...our o-line coach was solid and he let him go to bring his own boy...see the trend here?

I believe that the year we went 11-5 and won the AFC East and beat the Colts in the 1st round...we had P. Westhoff and P. Boudreau and then Wanny brought in Armstrong and Wise...what a mistake!!!

Ya know Muck... I hear alot of our QAM guys talking about things that we discuss and often wonder if they are Lurkers.

:lurk: :gossip:

Originally posted by PrOpAiN
Ya know Muck... I hear alot of our QAM guys talking about things that we discuss and often wonder if they are Lurkers.

:lurk: :gossip:

Well, I know for a fact that alot of the local media does indeed read our site. They just don't admit it.

Boudreau has done nothing special except OL coach at Detroit while Barry Sanders was there. Barry Sanders did most of the work. Seems like he was right up there every year for most tackles in the backfield.

Originally posted by Muck

Well, I know for a fact that alot of the local media does indeed read our site. They just don't admit it.

Armando Salguero IS CW!!!!!!

Did I say something?

:foundout:

Originally posted by Section126

Armando Salguero IS CW!!!!!!

Did I say something?

:foundout:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CW is really going to like this one..

Westhoff for the last time deliberately went behind Wanny's back and not only told things to players he should not have, he told them not to listen to him and also lied about things said in meetings.

This story has been substantiated many times over and should be a dead issue by now. No matter if he was the greatest of all-time, if you do that you gotta go.

End of story.

ROFL... hank is ripping some people! god i love his show...

Oh God yes. Hank is rolling now. The crappy callers are rolling in. And Hank is letting them have it.

"You're a worthless piece of snot. Take your Boston accent and get out of here. Go sit outside...for three days.....and freeze to death."

"Speaking of that guy, are you out of work?? (starts reading commercial)". :rofl:

HAHAHAAHA called a pats fan "your a worthless piece of snot" ROTLMFAO.

Originally posted by Agua
Boudreau has done nothing special except OL coach at Detroit while Barry Sanders was there. Barry Sanders did most of the work. Seems like he was right up there every year for most tackles in the backfield.

He seemed to build a pretty good OL in Carolina the last two years prior. All I know is our OL is pretty bad. :(

Originally posted by zeke0123
HAHAHAAHA called a pats fan "your a worthless piece of snot" ROTLMFAO.

Well that was just the shorthand version. :D He was really laying into that guy. There was one caller a few minutes ago who got a stay of execution. You could feel Hank starting to rip him, but the guy kept redeeming himself.

Dissing Hank's betting skillz will get you hammered (no pun intended).

Back
Top Bottom