dolfan06

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

Thanks man....I got my walker from my mom and dad last night for my birthday so I'm livin large! :p :D

AWE......26 is sooooo old! :lol: Enjoy it! 30 is just around the corner! ;)

Happy Birthday Flyin11!!

clear.gif
clear.gif

and after 30.......

believe me, time flies. you'll be 55 before you know it. don't need a walker yet, but in the morning i have pains where i forgot i had places.
can still do everything i used to do, just not as long! :D

Flyin11................

Happy B-day brother! Hope it's a good one. Now, if your one true wish would come true......... Our beloved Dolphins going to New Orleans on Feburary 3rd and winning the SB!!! Now that's what I call an awesome B-day gift.!:eek:

I love that picture! That's cool :cool: I was wishing for us to win yesterday and for the Jets to lose and it worked :D So, I have some wishes left...I'll see what I can do for a Super Bowl show ;) I say if we beat the 49ers we will go along ways in the playoffs..cause from what I saw last night..The 49ers are a better team than the Rams :eek: and to beat one or the best team in the NFL will say alot about our team :cool:

Major showdown this week:

Rams (9-2) vs 49ers (9-2) in St. Louis

and then we get the 49ers in their house the following week :eek: :eek:

WOW...I knew they had to play each other soon but didn't expect it this weekend..that is going to be one close game! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom