Happy Birthday Ricky Williams!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy Birthday Ricky Williams!!!!

dean_siu

sdkjglkdsjglkdsj
Reaction score
I know its not until Saturday.....but if anyone who actually knows Ricky reads this board, be sure to tell him Happy Birthday from FinHeaven. I'd be happy to bake him some birthday brownies....just wouldn't know where to send them. :birthday: :party: :cake: :mdfin:

ladeback

Lurking
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Must you keep making Ricky threads? My God if you love him this much now, you must have been absolutely obsessed with him before he ran out on the team.

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ricky? Peh. Ronnie is our guy. Sure, I'll take Ricky ina transitional back-up role, but not ahead of Ronnie.

rainmaker1313

Active Roster
Reaction score
Make sure you lace the brownies, the way Ricky likes em! :infins: :groovy: :wharf: :bong:

yankeehillbilly

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
dean_siu said:
I know its not until Saturday.....but if anyone who actually knows Ricky reads this board, be sure to tell him Happy Birthday from FinHeaven. I'd be happy to bake him some birthday brownies....just wouldn't know where to send them. :birthday: :party: :cake: :mdfin:

How about telling him Happy Birthday from dean_siu? Don't assume that all Finheaven members share your affection for Mr. Williams.

LtDan

I am a Dan but not a Lt.
Reaction score
yankeehillbilly said:
How about telling him Happy Birthday from dean_siu? Don't assume that all Finheaven members share your affection for Mr. Williams.
Amen to that!! If we had a rep system, you would earn some right there!! Screw Ricky and his birthday! Better be careful what he lights off those birthday candles!!

dean_siu

sdkjglkdsjglkdsj
Reaction score
If Ricky wants to have a little birthday doobie, let him go ahead and do so. He can't come out of retirement until July 28th anyways, so the league can't test him til after that date. As long as he's not smoking everyday, he would be clean way before that point.

Scrap

Go Fins
Reaction score
Are you okay Dean ? Something's come over you today. You're not your usual posting self. Nevermind......I just checked some of your old posts. You've been on the Ricky train for a while.

Nappy Roots

Da Dalphins
Club Member
Reaction score
dean_siu said:
If Ricky wants to have a little birthday doobie, let him go ahead and do so. He can't come out of retirement until July 28th anyways, so the league can't test him til after that date. As long as he's not smoking everyday, he would be clean way before that point.

your not serious are you:shakeno:

ohall

A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.
Reaction score
dean_siu said:

I see now. You just like to see ppl's reaction when you annoy them.

dean_siu

sdkjglkdsjglkdsj
Reaction score
Nappy Roots said:
your not serious are you:shakeno:
I'm absolutely serious.....if it's just an occasional thing, he could have his urine clean within 2 weeks......he has about 9 to play with here.....do the math and its very simple.

Top Bottom