Happy Birthday Ricky Williams!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy Birthday Ricky Williams!!!!

dean_siu

sdkjglkdsjglkdsj
Joined
Dec 17, 2002
Messages
679
Reaction score
2
Age
53
Location
Las Vegas
I know its not until Saturday.....but if anyone who actually knows Ricky reads this board, be sure to tell him Happy Birthday from FinHeaven. I'd be happy to bake him some birthday brownies....just wouldn't know where to send them. :birthday: :party: :cake: :mdfin:
 

ladeback

Lurking
Super Donator
Club Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2002
Messages
3,383
Reaction score
2,020
Age
43
Location
Cheyenne, WY
Must you keep making Ricky threads? My God if you love him this much now, you must have been absolutely obsessed with him before he ran out on the team.
 

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
12,653
Reaction score
0
Ricky? Peh. Ronnie is our guy. Sure, I'll take Ricky ina transitional back-up role, but not ahead of Ronnie.
 

rainmaker1313

Active Roster
Joined
Apr 19, 2005
Messages
4,489
Reaction score
5
Age
56
Location
Seattle
Make sure you lace the brownies, the way Ricky likes em! :infins: :groovy: :wharf: :bong:
 

yankeehillbilly

FinHeaven VIP
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
4,630
Reaction score
2
Age
56
Location
Smackdab in the middle of Hoosierland
dean_siu said:
I know its not until Saturday.....but if anyone who actually knows Ricky reads this board, be sure to tell him Happy Birthday from FinHeaven. I'd be happy to bake him some birthday brownies....just wouldn't know where to send them. :birthday: :party: :cake: :mdfin:

How about telling him Happy Birthday from dean_siu? Don't assume that all Finheaven members share your affection for Mr. Williams.
 

LtDan

I am a Dan but not a Lt.
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
7,441
Reaction score
1
Age
55
Location
Eglin AFB (Ft.Walton Beach Fl.)
yankeehillbilly said:
How about telling him Happy Birthday from dean_siu? Don't assume that all Finheaven members share your affection for Mr. Williams.
Amen to that!! If we had a rep system, you would earn some right there!! Screw Ricky and his birthday! Better be careful what he lights off those birthday candles!!
 

dean_siu

sdkjglkdsjglkdsj
Joined
Dec 17, 2002
Messages
679
Reaction score
2
Age
53
Location
Las Vegas
If Ricky wants to have a little birthday doobie, let him go ahead and do so. He can't come out of retirement until July 28th anyways, so the league can't test him til after that date. As long as he's not smoking everyday, he would be clean way before that point.
 

Scrap

Go Fins
Joined
Oct 10, 2001
Messages
10,193
Reaction score
470
Location
Chester,Va.
Are you okay Dean ? Something's come over you today. You're not your usual posting self. Nevermind......I just checked some of your old posts. You've been on the Ricky train for a while.
 

Nappy Roots

Da Dalphins
Club Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2004
Messages
16,480
Reaction score
2,154
Location
Bradenton,FL
dean_siu said:
If Ricky wants to have a little birthday doobie, let him go ahead and do so. He can't come out of retirement until July 28th anyways, so the league can't test him til after that date. As long as he's not smoking everyday, he would be clean way before that point.



your not serious are you:shakeno:
 

ohall

A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.
Joined
Jan 16, 2002
Messages
29,169
Reaction score
706
Age
52
Location
Orlando, Fl.
dean_siu said:
I know its not until Saturday.....but if anyone who actually knows Ricky reads this board, be sure to tell him Happy Birthday from FinHeaven. I'd be happy to bake him some birthday brownies....just wouldn't know where to send them. :birthday: :party: :cake: :mdfin:

I see now. You just like to see ppl's reaction when you annoy them.
 

dean_siu

sdkjglkdsjglkdsj
Joined
Dec 17, 2002
Messages
679
Reaction score
2
Age
53
Location
Las Vegas
Nappy Roots said:
your not serious are you:shakeno:
I'm absolutely serious.....if it's just an occasional thing, he could have his urine clean within 2 weeks......he has about 9 to play with here.....do the math and its very simple.
 
Top Bottom