Harbaugh will be the new Dolphins coach (Opinion) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Harbaugh will be the new Dolphins coach (Opinion)

finatical

Scout Team
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The Dolphins cannot talk about Harbaugh until the Rooney rule is satisfied. And for those that think Harbaugh is another Urban Myer and can’t coach in the NFL, here are his NFL accomplishments: 44-19-1 record with the Niners with 3 straight NFC Championships and a super bowl appearance. His QB? Kaepernick. I think he took over a 5-11 team. Ross is one of the largest Alumni donators to Michigan and helped Harbaugh land that job. I could be wrong but discount the talking heads until our new coach is hired. Ross would give him the keys to his kingdom! Mods, if this is a repeated thread, please merge

The Dolphins cannot talk about Harbaugh until the Rooney rule is satisfied. And for those that think Harbaugh is another Urban Myer and can’t coach in the NFL, here are his NFL accomplishments: 44-19-1 record with the Niners with 3 straight NFC Championships and a super bowl appearance. His QB? Kaepernick. I think he took over a 5-11 team. Ross is one of the largest Alumni donators to Michigan and helped Harbaugh land that job. I could be wrong but discount the talking heads until our new coach is hired. Ross would give him the keys to his kingdom! Mods, if this is a repeated thread, please merge
I’m betting it’s not Harbaugh. I just don’t think Ross is smart enough to make it happen.

No he won't.

If we get Harbaugh I can see him getting in Ross ear to fire Grier. I'm all in on Harbaugh he turned Alex Smith's career around and made Kaepernick look like a legitimate QB.
Grier will be gone within a couple of days after the Harbaugh signing. Harbaugh is going to want complete control and Ross will give it to him! Unlike Flores who I liked, Harbaugh will bring in a complete staff of coaches and organizational structure. Who wouldn't take his 44-19-1 NFL record? 3 NFC Championships and a trip to a Super Bowl in 4 years?? Did Flores get us there? Flores was better than what we had before, but could not hire a competent staff and in his two best years could not prepare the team to get off to a good start.

Harbaugh feels like the kind of HC who would only sign with a team if he’s the de-facto GM or above the GM power wise. I don’t see him coming here if we keep Grier.

I always wondered what it was like to smoke crack

Back
Top Bottom