Hard Knocks Marriage | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hard Knocks Marriage

Divorce can be a monster. I'm fortunate my ex-wife was my best friend before she was my lover. We remain amicable till this day. It was a smooth process for us.

At the opposite end of the spectrum, I have a buddy who got thrown into the wood chipper; half, alimony, child support with visitation rights every other weekend. His ex met someone rather quikly and moved that someone into the house my buddy is still writing checks for.😳

I hope this doesn't affect Hill's mental health because my buddy had to seek therapy, he got so bad. And this is one of those macho guys that doesn't believe in therapy.

Divorce can be a monster. I'm fortunate my ex-wife was my best friend before she was my lover. We remain amicable till this day. It was a smooth process for us.

At the opposite end of the spectrum, I have a buddy who got thrown into the wood chipper; half, alimony, child support with visitation rights every other weekend. His ex met someone rather quikly and moved that someone into the house my buddy is still writing checks for.😳

I hope this doesn't affect Hill's mental health because my buddy had to seek therapy, he got so bad. And this is one of those macho guys that doesn't believe in therapy.
God damn that's horrible and I know first hand what he went through. I went through the same **** and still dealing with the ex trying to get restraining orders on my family trying to keep my kids away from them

Dude got all butt hurt about getting called out too. So my post worked perfectly! Lol. Some of these dudes just don't have a clue.
That dude is always miserable. He tried trolling me a few times for no reason so I had to put him in his place. Now he doesn’t even look my way now
😂

Woooowwwwww, some of you guys who actually took the time to look this up online better get ahold of your effing selves. Why would it matter to you that much to go researching it? Good God get a life. But thanks for verifying!

We live in an age where it's "I have to be first!" instead of "I have to be right!"...

and it is very easy to check these things via public record

Last edited:
I believe Tyreek when he say's they arent getting a divorce. There could be plenty valid reasons to do it, like asset protection, wanting a prenumptial agreement, custody issues, tax benefits, etc. I know people that were in relationships that divorced simply for legal reasons but stayed together after the divorce. Being married is just a legal thing and sometimes the partner can be exposed to legal issues through the marriage.

Back
Top Bottom