Hard Knocks Marriage | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hard Knocks Marriage

Woooowwwwww, some of you guys who actually took the time to look this up online better get ahold of your effing selves. Why would it matter to you that much to go researching it? Good God get a life. But thanks for verifying!
I looked because I assumed the news article was lying since Hill denied it. Took zero effort. What the hell is it to you? If you don't care, why the hell are you even in this thread? Look in the mirror before you accuse someone else.

I looked because I assumed the news article was lying since Hill denied it. Took zero effort. What the hell is it to you? If you don't care, why the hell are you even in this thread? Look in the mirror before you accuse someone else.
I bet you know the latest news on Swift and Kelce also
BwaaaWaaaHaaaa

What you getting mad for? It's dudes personal life... the fact you went looking is pathetic...

Back
Top Bottom