harrington listed as questionable | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

harrington listed as questionable

Dolphins=LIFE said:
He'll play. Saban just is playing a little mind game with the Bills.

Yeah, they don't know if they should prepair for the 2nd string QB who can't hit a open man 20 yards down field or the 3rd year, 3rd string guy on his second team who has one NFL pass.

I'm sure they are loosing alot of sleep in Buffalo.

Saban said yesterday that they'll know more on Wednesday on the status of Harrington. Listing him questionable is just a formality than anything else and it'll make the Bills go back and look at film on Lemon during preseason.

I'd love to see Lemon play, we need a more run oriented game plan this week anyway

dabeastdabone said:
Yeah, they don't know if they should prepair for the 2nd string QB who can't hit a open man 20 yards down field or the 3rd year, 3rd string guy on his second team who has one NFL pass.

I'm sure they are loosing alot of sleep in Buffalo.

I'll bet Buffalo's coaching staff is a little worried about a QB who has improved every week, has good mobility and had a QB rating near 100 against one of the top defenses in the NFL.
BTW prepair is spelled prepare and loosing is spelled losing.

LoneWulF said:
id like to see cleo lemon and what he can do
Not this week please. I spent $300 on a plane ticket to Buffalo plus game ticket and hotel. Not the week I want the Lemon test to occur:shakeno:

I'd like to see what Lemon can do. If we're being precautionary about ronnie brown than i'd like to think we would be too with Joey.

He'll play. Besides, we don't need Joey's feet to win. We just need him to play a smart game and let the D do the rest.

chada456 said:
harrington is listed as questionable for the bills game with an ankle injury... anybody think he wont play?

He's got the guts to play through it and since he's not overwhelmingly reliant on his feet like Daunte is, it shouldn't be too much of a bother. Buffalo's not that good against the pass and they've let a QB throw for a score in just about every game. Joey just needs to keep up the performance he had against the tougher Pats D and we'll do fine.

Regan21286 said:
He's got the guts to play through it and since he's not overwhelmingly reliant on his feet like Daunte is, it shouldn't be too much of a bother. Buffalo's not that good against the pass and they've let a QB throw for a score in just about every game. Joey just needs to keep up the performance he had against the tougher Pats D and we'll do fine.

Top 10 in passing D. We have given up 16 passing TD's same as you. Passing defense is our strength it's our rush D that flat out sucks!

He better get his *** out there. If we have ANY hope in making the playoffs we need to win this game. And I'm sorry but starting someone in their first NFL game would be a bad, bad move.

LoneWulF said:
id like to see cleo lemon and what he can do

I would like to see to, because we aren't playing for a playoff spot any more So why not see our rookies and other players.

As much as some of us would like to see Lemon, Harrington has done nothing to deserve to lose his job. Unless he's injured, he ought to start

Back
Top Bottom