Harryaway's Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Harryaway's Mock Draft

Alot of trades is putting it mildly. If there were that many trades that would be one of the most exciting drafts in recent memory. Can't say I agree with all the picks but interesting nonetheless.

Do you have his last yeasrs mock?

I don't see a lot of trades/picks going down.

Ravens - Tye Hill over Ngata?

only 3 trades there, not that out of the ordinary. and no would would trade up to the top 5 to draft young.

Its has it's positives and negatives. I hope that we can get someone like Indy or even the Steelers to try and trade up to get one of the big rbs. However if all of those trades take place at the top of the draft a guy like Ngata can slip a little. It would be nice to get a guy to come in and replace Big Bowens

I don't think the ravens let Ngata last past their pick either. With that being said if we go by this mock we would be looking at Jackson, Whitner, and maybe Jimmy Williams. Maybe Denver would want to trade up with us to get their hands on Jackson, because I think we could still get one of these guys or perhaps another good prospect if we trade down 5 or 6 picks

It's nice to see a different mock draft, I'm sick of all the same teams taking all the same players. This one might be a little too out there, I can't see the Jets trading down all those times.

I'd be fine with Ngata.......
Actually, more than fine........very happy.

I'd be mad :fire: if the NYJ came away with:
QB Jay Cutler
RB DeAngelo Williams
C Nick Mangold

Kyfinsfan said:
If it ended up that way, I'd be thrilled wtih the Big Boy from Oregon.

Yes!
The way the team was active in FA gave them some room to draft more positions should quality players fall to us at 16.

Back
Top Bottom