has anybody ever?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

has anybody ever??

tenndolfan

tennessee chapter of dolfans
Reaction score
you know sitting around thinking about our offense i dont think i have ever seen jay fiedler audible out of a play into another one has anybody?? he always goes with what is called.every body talks about qbs like peyton manning always adjusting to the defense with audibles and he audibles alot to read a defense.i dont think i have ever seen jay audible is it just me or has anybody noticed it?

Some coaches don't let their QBs use audibles. Jimmy Johnson forbade Marino to use audibles and I guess Wanny followed suit with Fiedler.

Norv is so brilliant that his plays need no audibles I guess..He always have a play for the defense that's being called. But of course it only shows when the O-line is proctecting, or when the QB hit the open guy, and the WR get's open and catches the ball..

Jay does not have permission to audible. They have a check-with-me system, but that's all.

I think it's called a "call time out...and ask permission system".

i just cant understand that jay is a big boy shouldnt he be allowed to audible??he doesnt appear to be a poor decision maker (sometimes) i just cant understand that. if they dont trust his judgement why play him? i believe our whole offensive system should change all but run ricky left,right,middle,and to daylight.

Originally posted by relive1972
Some coaches don't let their QBs use audibles. Jimmy Johnson forbade Marino to use audibles and I guess Wanny followed suit with Fiedler.
yeah i remember that the greatest qb ever told not to audible sickning!! that was my biggest problem with jj (and probably dans too)

Back
Top Bottom