Has anyone heard this rumor (Jets/Browns) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has anyone heard this rumor (Jets/Browns)

John Abraham isnt worth Wnslow straight up. I doubt Cleveland would take the Jets' 2nd and 5th for the 3rd overall pick.

Slappy8800 said:
i heard that rumor....also heard that after that trade goes down the colts are trading manning and harrison to the dolphins for sage rosenfels and donterrius thompson

We signed Donterrius too??!!! Awesome!!! He and Derrius should do advertisements or something together, like the one with Tiki and Ronde for Visa, where people couldn't tell them apart.

C-Money84 said:
We signed Donterrius too??!!! Awesome!!! He and Derrius should do advertisements or something together, like the one with Tiki and Ronde for Visa, where people couldn't tell them apart.
:roflmao:

we also signed zach thomas' half brother tra thomas...

clear.gif
4276-1.jpg

can't you see the resemblance.

Slappy8800 said:
derrius, donterrius whatever...he blows..
thats a tad harsh... he is a legit #3/#4 WR... he did well last year, but struggled his first year when we started him, he is not starting calibre.

Slappy8800 said:
derrius, donterrius whatever...he blows..

He's by no means a starter, but I was glad as hell he was on our team when he caught that pass against the Patsies on Monday Night in December.

The Jets would no doubt get the steal in this deal. If Romeo Crennel can't see that this deal a rip off then he's probably not the right person for the job.

T tes said:
The Jets would no doubt get the steal in this deal. If Romeo Crennel can't see that this deal a rip off then he's probably not the right person for the job.
its not up to crennel... its up to phil savage - one of the best GMs in the NFL, he aint gna get srewed by no1... this deal is crazy.

This is a joke right? There is no way in hell that the Browns will deal Winslow. They are very high on him and just last week Phil Savage stated that the Browns will look at drafting players at any position in the up coming draft except for Tight End.

Who wants a player that didnt want to play thrue pain in the playoffs:shakeno:

duss12 said:
Who wants a player that didnt want to play thrue pain in the playoffs:shakeno:
agreed! Abraham is a little baby that plays for himself and not his team. Definitely a selfish player, From what i hear, there has been talk of Dallas trying to trade for him because of Parcells. Who knows!

Back
Top Bottom