has anyone heard... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

has anyone heard...

Phinadict

And away he goes...
Club Member
Reaction score
...anythng about Boston lately? Did SF sign him or is he still in limbo waiting for us to call?

It doesnt appear that SF will sign him, and he is still out there.

IMO, there is a good chance he is a Fin next season.

phinphan11 said:
Not if they draft Edwards

At this point, I think they could get Boston cheap. Cheap enough to replace a lesser talent with a similar salary, regardless of who they draft.

I dont think it would matter who we draft- Edwards would start with Chambers, with Booker in the slot and Boston as a very solid 4th. But I think we both know that Boston CANNOT be trusted what with injuries and off-field issues alone.

Dolfan1000 said:
I dont think it would matter who we draft- Edwards would start with Chambers, with Booker in the slot and Boston as a very solid 4th. But I think we both know that Boston CANNOT be trusted what with injuries and off-field issues alone.

But would Boston want to come into that situation, even if he knows he's not entitled to much? If he's going to take league minimum (or however little he gets), why sign with a team that has three solid WRs? Why not go somewhere else where he'd have the chance to crack the starting lineup at some point?

AlanSaysYo said:
But would Boston want to come into that situation, even if he knows he's not entitled to much? If he's going to take league minimum (or however little he gets), why sign with a team that has three solid WRs? Why not go somewhere else where he'd have the chance to crack the starting lineup at some point?

He doesnt have many options- nobody wants the guy, not even the Niners and Jerry Sullivan.

Yeah, I agree that no one seems to want him, but you've gotta believe that some team somewhere would be willing to pick him up after June 1 cuts. I can't see the guy being out of football just yet. For the minimum, I'd take another chance with him.

I don't think there's a chance we'll be able to get Braylon since we got 3 teams wanting to trade up. Looks like we're getting a RB.

I think he should just turn into a linebacker after that much steriods hes used he looks huge and plus he might have more value there..... lol

THOMAS_54 said:
I don't think there's a chance we'll be able to get Braylon since we got 3 teams wanting to trade up. Looks like we're getting a RB.
How about Mike Williams or Antrel Rolle...I would rather have either one of them over any RB

THOMAS_54 said:

Agreed- I have had the vibe that we would trade down all week long.

Assuming we don't draft a WR I all for getting Boston on the cheap with our new found cap room... GreenMonster

Back
Top Bottom