Has anyone here ever..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has anyone here ever.....

HELL NO !!!

That's the most overpriced crap I've ever seen. I was checking that ad out today in the Dolphin Digest. The tickets are good but my god !!

It's cheaper just to find you a hundred dollar a night hotel on expedia down at south beach and get your tickets from ebay.

Now consider this.

$150 for two double beds per night
$150 dollars a ticket on ebay.

You still have not come up to their $399 figure and you overpaid for tickets on ebay or where ever. And you overpaid for a hotel considering a night with the booze, the ladies, and the music outside the Clevelander :lol: .

Make a comparison...I assume travel is not included in that "home package"....

A real good hotel on the beach $100 per night..a ticket at the stadium from scalpers....$100...transfer to game...just hook up with a Dolfan (free) or get a cab ($25)...screw the BBQ or join an existing tailgater.

So...that makes it 325 bucks but with a much better hotel...if ya cheap...you can get beach hotels for 60 bucks a night.,....

Hell the last two times I went down I got a resort room on South Beach for $75 a night through Priceline, the hotel was amazing. Picked up Club Level seats for the Jets game at $75 a ticket and tickets for the Raider game at $35 a ticket. I have never been to a game where there wasn't somebody selling tickets you just have to locate the people just trying to get rid of extra tickets instead of buying from the scalpers.

Back
Top Bottom