Has anyone mentioned Cyrus Kouandjio as an option? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has anyone mentioned Cyrus Kouandjio as an option?

Snoop

Active Roster
Reaction score
This guy is only 23, he'll likely come cheap, can provide some depth at tackle and even compete for a starting job inside because I think a move to guard might be best for him...some notes from PFF.

• Last season, Kouandjio’s overall grade of 76.7 ranked 34th among 78 qualifying NFL tackles.
  • Kouandjio was also 29th out of 74 tackles with a pass-blocking efficiency of 95.2.
  • Over 207 pass-blocking snaps, Kouandjio didn’t allow a single QB hit, and surrendered only one sack. However, he did allow 12 QB hurries.
  • Kouandjio’s playing time did increase from 2015, as he went from playing only 234 snaps due to injuries to 406 in 2016.

How cheap? How come at his age and position is he available?

So how do you not allow a single QB hit, but you gave up a sack? Was it 2 hand touch.

Why would we add a crap player

How cheap? How come at his age and position is he available?

maybe this

According to Vic Carucci of the Buffalo News, Kouandjio was involved in a bizarre incident in which police found him partially clothed and asking police to shoot him.

Kouandjio was found in a T-shirt without pants, but wearing underwear, wandering in a field

According to the report, an Erie County Sheriff’s deputy found Kouandjio lying in a field after climbing over an electric fence. It was near the scene of an accident. A police source told the News that Kouandjio yelled, “Shoot me!” as police approached.

Kouandjio was not arrested, but he was taken to a nearby hospital for observation

I believe we drafted a guy named Phillips from Oklahoma who had similar issues and needed to be on meds. He did not pan out. Now maybe this guys issue was recreational drugs instead. Usually team mates don't have issues with these types of guys but the coaches have to measure the resources required to deal with the situations a guy like that brings to the table

I believe we drafted a guy named Phillips from Oklahoma who had similar issues and needed to be on meds. He did not pan out. Now maybe this guys issue was recreational drugs instead. Usually team mates don't have issues with these types of guys but the coaches have to measure the resources required to deal with the situations a guy like that brings to the table

Phillips needs meds to be sane???

Yeah...sad to say that that he isn't good a good enough player to overcome that incident

Mediocre and mentally unbalanced. That's the stuff championship teams are made of. Sign him, sit back, and wait for the inevitable Lombardi trophies to pile up. Be smart and fully guarantee the lengthy deal with increasingly impossible cap hits to outclass other suitors. Can't let that one get away.

Do you mean Underwood, I seem to remember something like that about him.

Do you mean Underwood, I seem to remember something like that about him.
I think it was Phillips he was a running back from Oklahoma, actually I think he was drafted in the 1st round by the Rams discarded and we picked up later and it did not work out.

Back
Top Bottom