Has Boston come to play? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has Boston come to play?

screamer

12th Man
Reaction score
He has lost the weight they asked. Now will he continue to walk the walk? If he does, I don't care who is throwing the ball. With Ricky in the backfield, Chambers,Boston and McMichael, damn we should be a steam roller this season!

screamer said:
He has lost the weight they asked. Now will he continue to walk the walk? If he does, I don't care who is throwing the ball. With Ricky in the backfield, Chambers,Boston and McMichael, damn we should be a steam roller this season!
:yes:

But who is throwing the ball will still matter, Chambers has yet to post a 1000 yard season which is really not a great feat by NFL WR standards.

Steam Roller? possibly.

But, just like KATSKAN, I believe the silent reason, IF, we do well this year will be the line. I've always believed in great lines, offense and defense.

As they say, "It starts up front".

With DBo starting to show the effort, I'm a few steps from getting that Warm Fuzzy feeling about the upcoming year: 1) 'Wale getting re-signed and 2) re-signing Nails.

We need 'Wale's full attention, not distractions about money. And I think Jamie could really light a fire in the OLine battles this year. He wants to prove something BAD. If nothing else, his fire should push the other guys to be better, even if he doesn't start.

Ya its tru its all bout the line... if there is no time wtf is gonna happen... we need the line too be solid this year...

Well if Feeley becomes the prospected gem that Speilman feels he can be then we are set at QB. Jay Fiedler would back up Feeley perfectly because he can win games and can come in their with a feel for the first offense and do some great things. This year I see lots and lots of passing, less predictable drives, and plenty of scoring as well as a playoff appearance. They just need to make their own destiny and not let it rest in the hands of another team.

Yea dude your completely lost

KATSKAN said:
Once again the offensive line is completely ignored. Offense is 11 players, not just 4.

34RWilliams said:
Well if Feeley becomes the prospected gem that Speilman feels he can be then we are set at QB. Jay Fiedler would back up Feeley perfectly because he can win games and can come in their with a feel for the first offense and do some great things. This year I see lots and lots of passing, less predictable drives, and plenty of scoring as well as a playoff appearance. They just need to make their own destiny and not let it rest in the hands of another team.

Too bad feeley will be the backup and Fiedler will be the Gem

a little overrating

DolFinatic718 said:
Too bad feeley will be the backup and Fiedler will be the Gem
feeley as the backup yea maybe but Fiedler being the "Gem":lol: i wouldn't go so far. he is decent but not a "Gem".

And what do any of you know what the future holds? :confused:

Juice_56 said:
feeley as the backup yea maybe but Fiedler being the "Gem":lol: i wouldn't go so far. he is decent but not a "Gem".

DolFinatic718 said:
And what do any of you know what the future holds? :confused:

you speak of fiedler as if he has never been a starting qb before

if jays the gem the dolphins are in big trouble jay is average at best just like wannie sorry just don't beleive in jay or wannie

With Boston, Chambers, McMichael and RW in the backfield any QB should be happy. If our QB's still find a way to lose 6-7-8 games this year then they really suck. The new OL will give Feeley or Fiedler a decent amount of time and they have to get the ball to these guys.

Back
Top Bottom