Has Feeley made any comments regarding the Dolphins yet? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has Feeley made any comments regarding the Dolphins yet?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I havent seen any article with quotes from him...

He is number 14.. just look at my avatar.. I took that pic January of 2005 when the Phins are playing New England in the AFC Championship! :D

I guess we'll have to wait till the deal is signed on or after March 3rd..

Originally posted by SkapePhin
I havent seen any article with quotes from him...

No comment. We will have to wait till the Free Agency period officially starts on Wednesday. Until then...everything is low key (unless you are Champ Bailey).

Expect a press conference soon.

Originally posted by Predaphin34
are they gonna give him #14??? or is it still to early to tell?

Griese's gone. :infins:

Is he allowed to speak on the situation or is there some kind of rule? I'm not sure. I don't recall Brunell saying much after the Washington deal was done. Can someone confirm this?

dam right they need to keep the number going up being a stud.. 12 .. 13... greise ****ed up 14 (we will pretend that didnt happen) Feeley 14

Originally posted by SkapePhin
He is number 14.. just look at my avatar.. I took that pic January of 2005 when the Phins are playing New England in the AFC Championship! :D

Skape...You didn't by chance...happen to check the Florida Lotto numbers for that weekend did ya?

He is number 14.. just look at my avatar.. I took that pic January of 2005 when the Phins are playing New England in the AFC Championship!

You might want to take the long sleeves off of Feely, that game is being played in Miami for sure. 19-0 this season baby!!!

Give him any number as long as he can win. Which is still not proven yet.

the positive feelings happen every offseason buddy...I was so psyched for last yr when it started and then soon as we lost to the texans I knew the season wouldnt end up how i wanted it to, I kept thinking that ...if we do go to the superbowl look at our terrible fluke at the beginning of the season and everyone thought wed be terrible but wed show them :) but it didnt turn out that way. If we can make some serious offensive upgrades then i will be VERY excited for this upcoming season. Last season it was the defense that got major upgrades and it definately helped us...but offense wins games and def. wins championships and we need that offense to get us the games before our D can win our championship for us.

Back
Top Bottom