Has Shazor been signed?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has Shazor been signed??

It seemed in the 2nd and 3rd that he was going for players with the most talent that had slid. Then he fires for Daniels who's value was only a little higher, the same for Alabi. He got Vickerson at a good value. He's got his own thing going on. He's unpredictable. He's not like Arizona who's taking the BPA available period.

Jaj said:
He's thrown out to the book it seems on signing someone based on bargains. The guy has an ego and a plan. I have faith it'll work, but I'm not afraid to question what he does.

True, but didn't he go after Matt Roth in the 2nd and Channing Crowder in the 3rd because they were the BPA and not based on need? Wouldn't it be safe to say that of the players not drafted, Ernest Shazor and Ben Wilkerson are two of the best available AND (C and S) are also needs of ours? I'm not saying I think we'll get them, but I'm thinking he would want them and possibily make an attempt at recruiting one if not both of them.

There are 3 guys who shoulda got drafted: Shazor, Browner, Rosegreen. I hope we can get at least one.

If he doesn't sign Wilkerson there is something VERY WRONG with Wilkerson.

Jaj said:
If he doesn't sign Wilkerson there is something VERY WRONG with Wilkerson.

I knew he had injury problems but wow. He went from being a day 1 center to going undrafted. Saban should know his back the best though.

Back
Top Bottom