Haskins To Meet With Broncos, Raiders, 'phins, 'skins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Haskins To Meet With Broncos, Raiders, 'phins, 'skins

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...kins-to-meet-with-broncos-raiders-phins-skins

The guy had an impressive pro day, I loved the arm talent. Understand he's very smart. I can see him playing in a offense like ours. 50 TDs, the most in Ohio state's history, wow I'll say that speaks to plenty of up side since this wasn't considered OSU better OL's. He seem to get a lot out of the less talented OL's,, exactly what we need. Now I'm waiting to check out Lock to see if that's what I see during the season or has he improved.

I was very much in favor of skipping QB this year and building the O and D lines. But today this kid made me a fan and If he was to fall would definitely take him.

I thought he was high at times today. Maybe just juiced up. High but catchable on timing routes is better than not catchable but still...

Forgot his pro day was today. So he looked good?

If we love him let's go get him - and fock this tanking nonsense.

Guys always look good at their Pro Days, but I was impressed with his interview. Very mature and had a vets understanding of leadership. There is no denying his stats are impressive. Ton of yds, 50 TDs, and 70% completion pct. He also fits the mold of the type of guys Flores is wanting (I think). Would make sense to bring on Fitz if they're eyeing Haskins this year.

Miami made need to move up for a QB they want. If Flores wins a lot of games, Miami may not be in a better situation next year. I assume Flores and company will plan to win every game. What first year, first ever HC wouldn't?

The Jets will sucker the Giants out of their 2 first round picks. Don’t believe the smokescreen. Nobody has studied Haskins more than the Giants. We’re not getting a first round QB.

Back
Top Bottom