Hat-Gate Part II: Pouncey twins wear "Free Hernandez" hats in public | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hat-Gate Part II: Pouncey twins wear "Free Hernandez" hats in public

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
BPINCpCMAEksoGjpglarge-1.jpg

http://deadspin.com/not-everyone-is...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

I must say I am a bit disappointed in Pouncey's judgement here.. I understand they were teammates and friends with Hernandez, but given the charges and evidence against him, I think distancing themselves from the situation would be for the best...

*shrug* innocent until proven guilty, they are clearly friends with him

oh boo hiss who gives a ****? These guys were friends with him in school and they just supporting their friends. You act like football players cant be people

Sometimes I truly wish for the days before cellphones. These guys really have to remember that they are under constant surveillance in the public eye and the stupid isht they do will be on the evening news thanks to EVERYBODY having a HD camera in their pocket.

I suppose there is a chance these hats were photoshopped somehow... We will see.

Youd think he had been found guilty already going by this thread, didn't you guys see the result from last nights court case? the prosecution has circumstantial evidence, they will struggle to prove the case beyond doubt, there is a good chance hernandez will walk away a free man.

oh boo hiss who gives a ****? These guys were friends with him in school and they just supporting their friends. You act like football players cant be people

They're people.

Just very dumb people.

They should probably support better friends.

Can't be people? They are entitled to do whatever they want as long as they don't hurt others. But this really shows remarkably poor judgement from a supposed leader on the team. Did they not just see what a huge stink it was for Kaepernick to wear a Dolphin hat? I mean, the backlash to that was absurd. So, if they were at all aware of the backlash over that, wouldnt you think they would know how much of a ****storm wearing a hat supporting an alleged murderer would cause?

They have to be oblivious, arrogant or both to assume this wouldn't create a story in today's media atmosphere.

And its not like they were wearing these hats in the privacy of their homes. They went out to party in Miami's biggest nightclub with these on, knowing full well that many people would see it, and photographs would be taken. They obviously wore these with the intention of being seen.

Its just a dumb thing to do given the circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom