hat search help (phins cap) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hat search help (phins cap)

romio

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
i was in a crowd and i saw i guy with a brand new reebok hat/cap dolphins it looks like a helmet its a baseball cap with the helmet stripe down the top /midle and emblem on both sides. i said where di you get it he said the mall ,:rolleyes2 ok has anyone seen this neww hat yet how can i buy one? help thanks

im pretty sure i know what hat your talking about except that it came out from last year, but its called the "NFL Helmet Hat" and you can get one right off of lids.com...there should be a picture of the hat right on the front page or if not you can just go on to the nfl section and click on the miami dolphins logo

actually while i was just checking i couldnt find one for the dolphins but only for a few other teams, i know that they use to sell dolphin ones so it could be that they just back ordered.....but they have another style of a hat that is white and it has a picture of the miami dolphins helmet on the side of the hat and just the dolphin logo on the front, its a pretty sweet hat that you can find on lids and its called "White Engulf"

and just for all dolphin fans that like to wear hats, the new sideline hats for next season have came out and another style of hat called the "NFL Burst" have came out which i think is the most recent dolphin hats made

thats it but no dolphins darn man , i cant find this hat anywhere!:fire:

romio said:
thats it but no dolphins darn man , i cant find this hat anywhere!:fire:

yea, i would say your best bet is just to go to a local lids or something and see if they have it, a lot of the times the store will have some hats that you cant find on the website for various reasons....i know months ago they had full stocks of the hat but i dont know what happened

miamirick said:
Sorry...but that hat is ugly as sin!!

I dont want that one I thought that was the one u were talking about.

abcsafetyglasses_1900_81119647-1.jpg

clear.gif

how bout this one?

Back
Top Bottom