Hat's Off to Bill's Fans! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hat's Off to Bill's Fans!

NHFINHEAD

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just wanted to give kudos to all the bills fans that have come back to the site today and taken their lumps. You guys are definetly a classy bunch, and I hope to write this again in december!!!!:lol:

Originally posted by NHFINHEAD
I just wanted to give kudos to all the bills fans that have come back to the site today and taken their lumps. You guys are definetly a classy bunch, and I hope to write this again in december!!!!:lol:

Nope..no kudos from me. After all they are Bills fans and trash talkers.

They can come back and eat crow as much as they want too....
They can admit that we are the better team as often as they want too....

I DO NOT CARE!

No kudos for them....

:lol:

See yes, a lot of them are trash talkers. However, I do give kudos to the ones that have come back and faced their talk. I can respect that. I personally do not want to talk too much smack over this win. Yes it was a great win and yes it was pretty much a total domination. However, they are a division rival and we do play them again come december. They are still a good team and if we talk too much now, we may have to eat our words...

Now the Buffalo "fans" that signed up last week, spoke all this trash and now are no where to be found... well that just shows the character of those individuals.

:monkeyr: countless buffalo children who spam up the boards with non-sensical drivel...i'd say you know who you are, but any bill fan reading this is not one of them;)

Back
Top Bottom