have 2 tickets to HOF need to get rid of... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

have 2 tickets to HOF need to get rid of...

phishfan05

Practice Squad
Reaction score
does anyone know of any ways that i can do this? 2 buddies bailed on me at the last minute. was thinking ebay or another site..any suggestions?

thanks...

i'm not looking to turn a profit or anything..so i'd be looking for about $35 for both

Are either of you anywhere near the Midwest region?

EDIT: Nevermind. Obviously you will be there for the enshrinement. I am really interested in trying to go and am only a few hours away. I would have to talk to somebody to find somone else to go with. But let me know if you are interested in trying to meet up there.

I also am in the same boat. I ordered 4 tickets for my family for the first day of a vacation. Now my wife and daughter aren't too wild about going. If anyone is interested in them, let me know. I'm not interested in getting rich on them either. Face value is $15 plus $3 per ticket internet charge. A friend of mine who has been there before also said there may be people selling them there for high dollar if you guys cannot get some beforehand. If interested, email is gregpeterson65@mchsi.com (home) or gcp@bczengineering.com (work).

i'm in western NY (jill country) and would have to send the tixs to someone either overnight or 2 day....whichever...

Back
Top Bottom