Have Dolphins bettered offense?

• Yes, if we sign Griese

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Yes, even without Griese

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Until we sign a significant solid starting WR....we are not better on Offense....Chambers cannot carry the load by himself.

The injury to Gadsden last year was a big lost. Chambers had to go over the middle. Thompson and the two TE will do that this year. Chambers and McKnight will stretch the field more this year. Maybe that's why they didn't sign (or draft) any other WR.

A lot has been put on the lost of Fiedler but we lost Gadsden in the same game and our offense wasn't the same even when Fiedler came back.

The biggest upgrade on this team and on offense was getting rid of the cancer Ray Lucas. HE MADE our offense horrible.

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
The injury to Gadsden last year was a big lost. Chambers had to go over the middle. Thompson and the two TE will do that this year. Chambers and McKnight will stretch the field more this year. Maybe that's why they didn't sign (or draft) any other WR.

A lot has been put on the lost of Fiedler but we lost Gadsden in the same game and our offense wasn't the same even when Fiedler came back.

Hey, don't forget, in that same game, Chambers was out too.

Re: I think Thompson was a minor upgrade...

Originally posted by RHoffman
but Griese gives them two capable qbs.
them :yell: what team are you on - you mean US right ?

:jk:

Of course US...

my wife thinks I take the team a little too personally...
as if I were a player or something.

;)

Back
Top Bottom