Have issues with a lot and i think we have found good stuff after the jets game. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Have issues with a lot and i think we have found good stuff after the jets game.

Tiko377

Active Roster
Reaction score
Special teams was baffling!

Defense seemed like they werent even in the game only a couple players i saw where " ready" dansby and vonate and a couple of others seemed focused. Nolan's scheme didnt seem up to par i must say with keller getting free and dolphins getting no sacks on mark.

Offense was pretty good! Henne grew up and took another step in the right direction last night! sucks for you henne haters!

Marshall is a stud finally a true no.1 really happy we traded for him Bess needs to be on the field more.

The last goal line series was baffling i am sorry but baffling that we dont stretch the field and use WR's everywhere i saw us in the 4th down not even use the right side of the field only fasano was there. The wildcat is used at the most WEIRD times i swear we could'ev used the damn wildcat on the 3rd and 2 but we pass instead but we use it on like 1st downs instead? :confused:

Now i really know why we wanted Spiller..... our rb's dont really have that breakaway plays in them anymore.... Ricky is old and ronnie has had a couple knee problems....i could'ev seen spiller having a huge role for us this game and for the future.

i guess we just have to give our hats to the jets because they answered us in every way and they were just having there way on offense. Maybe when Odrick comes back we will have more pressure on mark in NY

Back
Top Bottom