Have NFL ticket? Get all the games in HD and the redzone channel for free!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Have NFL ticket? Get all the games in HD and the redzone channel for free!!

xMChemicalRx

Will allen's amazing INT
Reaction score
It's not free just $40....If anyone wants to make a deal with me then I am down. I will pay via paypal 60 dollars. You give me access to your supercast account and in return you get the red zone channel and every game in HD. It's a win-win situation.

Only one user can be on at a time so if there is an agreement between us then please make sure that you never sign into the online account (because I won't be able to watch the fins play)

lol how do I know after I give the person the money he won't just change the pw and leave me in the dust? It's all about trust. I'm the one that is forking over the money though. Even if I do order all kinds of crap what good does that do to me? I don't have direct tv so I won't be able to watch it anyways!

Okay, so I just paid wevie13 for the supercast service. I just need one more person to do this supercast thing with! I want to get the service for my brother. Anyone interested? Also, it's confirmed that only one person can be logged in at one time (I tried it does a force log out after 5 min.) so if someone is interested it has to be a person who will not be going online to be watching the games at all.

I did this last year with Dan Menke so if you need confirmation (and if it's okay with him) I have his email and phone number. Just throwing that out there too.

Back
Top Bottom