Have You Been Shouting For More Albert Wilson And Jakeem Grant? Find A Tv Friday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Have You Been Shouting For More Albert Wilson And Jakeem Grant? Find A Tv Friday

The idea of seeing Grant, Wilson, and Amendola on the field at the same time evokes memories of the Smurf receiver group of the Washington Redskins back in the 80s.

This will be an exciting matchup because CB Donte Jackson was one of the fastest men in college football and CB Kevon Seymour also has speed into the 4.3's, and they match up with two speedy WRs in Albert Wilson and Jakeem Grant.

Jakeem Grant did this to Donte Jackson back in college:

Good to know you cant back up your ridiculous nonsense of a 4.29 40
but feel free to post more "FACTS"
Are you serious?

I thought you were joking when you said his mom timed him downhill in a hurricane, so I joked back that he actually ran a 4.29 on that day you were referring to.

It wasn't meant as a serious reply, and I thought that would be entirely obvious.

Prior to that, everything I posted was gotten from the NFL Draftscout pre-draft Parker statistics.

I am rooting for both of these guys as much as anyone, but not sure that Jakeem is going to excel the way I am confident Albert Wilson will.

I get why they are often lumped together, but I see Wilson having a far better season than Grant. Wilson seems to have the potential to be a complete, multi faceted threat whereas I am still not completely sold on Grant.

They both need a boatload of touches, hopefully they get it tonight.

our WR are def looking good, all of them..i like what I see this season so far from them...its been a while since I said that

One of the few positions on the team where we could actually sustain an injury to a starter and not be completely screwed right away....

Back
Top Bottom