Have you seen this? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Have you seen this?

Damn R.brown Is A Freaking Animal He Look Like A Man Amonst Boys Im So Glad He Is A Phin.as For Cedrick Crying I Feel Bad For The Guy He Wanted To Come To Miami But Because Of Ricky And All That **** We Shyed Away From Him.even Though I Think R.brown Was The Best Rbin The Draft.

Why would anyone feel bad for him? He still got picked in the top 5 and will make millions. I didnt mind him tearing but i thought it was out of line to make the statements he said about how he felt about the draft process, it seems like he wanted people to feel bad for him and i dont buy it.

Man Roth just flys to the ball, its amazing. He looks like a LB.

mor911 said:
Leave him alone. It was a really emotional time for him. How would you feel if you grew up broke, and just got drafted to the NFL?

I had no problem with him crying, but I do not think that was why he was crying.

guys, how do you watch the videos? i click on the guys name, like Roth, but it takes me to a different page where I can't find any video? i want to see some butt kicking.

downfield said:
guys, how do you watch the videos? i click on the guys name, like Roth, but it takes me to a different page where I can't find any video? i want to see some butt kicking.

click on the camera to the right of the players name.

Not bad. Not exactly Rickyesque but pretty good. The Alex Smith one makes me depressed that we don't have him

Back
Top Bottom