Haven't loved a player since Dan. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Haven't loved a player since Dan.

Dude. I lived in Richmond Ky. from 1976 - 1983 and it's actually a pretty cool little town. I have family there and they love it and none of them chew tobacco or mine coal (which doesn't actually exist in that part of Ky.)I only attended EKU for my freshman year before taking my scholastic talents to UCF in 1982 and EKU was hands down the better school at that time. To call it a ghetto and underwear streak based on a visit when you were 13 years old shows that you really know nothing about the town or the school. So take your elitist, uninformed, pathetic attempt to talk **** about something you know nothing about and shove it up your ***. Go Colonels!!!!
1707224942442.png

I loved Marino more maybe than anybody but I'd already given my heart to guys like Csonka, Kiick, Warfield, Fernandez, Jake Scott, Shula, even Yepremian. So, at least with having experienced the joy of Super Bowl wins, albeit I was in the 2nd & 3rd grades, I'm not so bitter about the team. They are mostly annoying much of the time, but oh well. Ricky, Baumhower, Zach, and many others... there's been some fun times scattered about.

You kids that never got a Super Bowl, yeah, I'd be mad. :chuckle:

I loved Marino more maybe than anybody but I'd already given my heart to guys like Csonka, Kiick, Warfield, Fernandez, Jake Scott, Shula, even Yepremian. So, at least with having experienced the joy of Super Bowl wins, albeit I was in the 2nd & 3rd grades, I'm not so bitter about the team. They are mostly annoying much of the time, but oh well. Ricky, Baumhower, Zach, and many others... there's been some fun times scattered about.

You kids that never got a Super Bowl, yeah, I'd be mad. :chuckle:
The most painful game was the Sea of Hands, and it ain't close.
The most painful outcome was Marino not getting a Super Bowl. It ain't about blame, he just didn't get it and it's a pity.

The most painful game was the Sea of Hands, and it ain't close.
The most painful outcome was Marino not getting a Super Bowl. It ain't about blame, he just didn't get it and it's a pity.
I was 9 in 1974… not yet a fan but imagine it was a tough loss.

Seeing highlights today… the TD to Branch when he gets up after catching the ball… was a 100% trap. There’s some nfl films footage to prove it. It should have been ruled incomplete.

A more interesting discussion is if Mia had beaten Oak… would they have beaten the Steelers?

It was Pitt’s first of four 1970s SBs.

I say no.

The closest player was Ricky. Then Zack and JT
I really loved watching Ricky run. But no one has really captured my interest the way Dan did.
Maybe because I'm older and not a nut like I was when I was a kid.
Have you been stuck like me?
I loved Landry

I loved Chambers

I loved Ricky and Ronnie

I love Hill, AVG, Holland, Waddle and Achane.

I want to love Tua, I'm just not quite there yet.

Back
Top Bottom