Hawaii Warriors player signs with Dolphins...Chang next! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hawaii Warriors player signs with Dolphins...Chang next!

Never heard of him. Hopefully he works out.

Sounds like all you need to do is put a bag of groceries between him and the O-line and stand back.

I have no problem with giving Chang a shot. Let him and Berlin battle it out in training camp, and keep one. I don't think Chang has the size, but it's still worth a shot.

dolfanatik said:
Well, if the Dolphins are giving a chance on Brock Berlin, they should definitely give a chance to Timmy Chang. To put a stop to all this speculation and critcisms for these 2 qbs, the Dolphins should have these 2 qbs in training camp to compete and see who is better.

Why so they could fight and bust thier butts to be the first stringer ont he practice squad???

PhinSoldia said:
Why so they could fight and bust thier butts to be the first stringer ont he practice squad???

Exactly. It's better to be given a chance, than be judged on stats (height, etc.)and hearsay (arm strength, etc.) alone and not be signed by any team. The Dolphins organization should give a chance to other undrafted college qbs (as well as other positions) and evaluate thoroughly their qualities and abilities if adequate for the pro level. Instead of just passing judgment based on evaluations of so-called draft experts and scouts.

With the quality of qbs that the Dolphins have currently, nothing is lost for the Dolphins picking up more UFA qbs and testing them. Who knows, maybe one of these qbs can compete legitmately against Rosenfels or higher.

I love these UFA signings. I wouldnt be surprised if a lot of these guys make the team over some of the older veterans from the previous regime.

Wow...looks like we picked up the NT of the future. It's amazing the kind of players out there who we never heard off.... Thanks God for good scouting. Got to say it Saban, Spieldman, and company are finding undrafted free agents who at least have a chance of making the practice squad.

PhinSoldia said:

you give guys chances because of the possibility of finding a kurt warner, tom brady..........brady and warner were suppose to both be 3rd stringers..........and chang is the same height as berlin.....why not just pick up someone to battle the 3rd string QB? theres no harm in bringing in chang

Back
Top Bottom