He Would Be a Perfect Fit in this D! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

He Would Be a Perfect Fit in this D!

He was excellent for a short while… through the first 1-2 years of his extension and for a few years he was a top5 safety…

but fell off badly toward the last 2-3 years if I remember correctly… I remember the second extension he got was an absolute disaster.

He was a huge douche at the end though - we’d be losing by 30+ and he would start pumping his chest after a normal tackle. Remember this happening multiple times.

I think we haven't seen Holland at his very best. I'm hopful that his nagging health issues from last year are behind him. Remember his interception return all the way for the TD! Holland, who I met once in person, is huge and so strong looking. I told my buddy that if he was coming after me I'd just give him the ball. He led the team in solo tackles and he is for sure ascending! Love the player, he's a little underrated around here. He's has to stay healthy. Basically health is a team issue and last season was the toughest I'd ever seen as a Dolphin fan. Is health pure luck mostly?

I think we haven't seen Holland at his very best. I'm hopful that his nagging health issues from last year are behind him. Remember his interception return all the way for the TD! Holland, who I met once in person, is huge and so strong looking. I told my buddy that if he was coming after me I'd just give him the ball. He led the team in solo tackles and he is for sure ascending! Love the player, he's a little underrated around here. He's has to stay healthy. Basically health is a team issue and last season was the toughest I'd ever seen as a Dolphin fan. Is health pure luck mostly?
Agreed. Hes going to reach his potential this year. And he’s great on QAM, great personality.

I loved him and ofc good 'ol Louis Oliver. Long legs, a weird stride but lots of big plays.

Back
Top Bottom