He Would Be a Perfect Fit in this D! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

He Would Be a Perfect Fit in this D!

More physical in the box and the better ball hawk, Jones that is.

Holland has an incomplete grade right now.
I agree, something about him isn’t sitting with me right, he’s said some really douchebag things that are bothering me and I hate when he was doing podcasts last year while he was injured and saying he’s gonna play then not play, then freaking laughing it up every week while we were imploding.

Pissed me off

I agree, something about him isn’t sitting with me right, he’s said some really douchebag things that are bothering me and I hate when he was doing podcasts last year while he was injured and saying he’s gonna play then not play, then freaking laughing it up every week like we were imploding.

Pissed me off
Yeah and like, I'm sorry.

But wtf was with the frog-like position he got himself stuck in?

Fail Mary and then double MCL sprain?

Can't make this **** up...

Yeah and like, I'm sorry.

But wtf was with the frog-like position he got himself stuck in?

Fail Mary and then double MCL sprain?

Can't make this **** up...
what do you mean frog like position?

what do you mean frog like position?
Moral to the story (once you check it out).

Rashad Jones ain't getting stuck like that.

But some will say MetLife Turf, oh well.

Moral to the story (once you check it out).

Rashad Jones ain't getting stuck like that.

But some will say MetLife Turf, oh well.
No, moral of the story is Jones is no longer a dolphin. Move on. 😂

Just not proud of him as a dolphin and that kinda sucks
There is many comments out of his mouth since he was drafted that doesn’t sit well with me. The fact that he has athletes first as his representation makes me wanna look to sign Justin Simmons and draft another one high in 2025.

There is many comments out of his mouth since he was drafted that doesn’t sit well with me. The fact that he has athletes first as his representation makes me wanna look to sign Justin Simmons and draft another one high in 2025.
So you must what Mike White to start this year. Because Tua is represented by Athletes First.

Back
Top Bottom