Head Coach has to get in here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Head Coach has to get in here

flip

Starter
Reaction score
We really do have to get a new head coach in here as soon as possible so he can start doing his evaluation now instead of doing it all next year and saying goodbye to another season.

Only way that happens is if the interim coach is the guy they think is the future. Not the case in Miami. I doubt Bill Cowher is going to take over the team in say week 10

The HC search will officially begin on January 2nd. There is a strong chance Stephen Ross wil already have his guy in mind by then.

At this point, I just wanna bring in a guy who has a proven track record as a Head Coach in the NFL. Bill Cohwer, Jeff Fisher, John Gruden . . . I don't care at this point. I'm tired of the incompitence.

Ahhh well i can hope

Only way that happens is if the interim coach is the guy they think is the future. Not the case in Miami. I doubt Bill Cowher is going to take over the team in say week 10

We really do have to get a new head coach in here as soon as possible so he can start doing his evaluation now instead of doing it all next year and saying goodbye to another season.

This will never happen. No head coach is going to take over a train wreck mid-season.

Back
Top Bottom