Heads Up From a Steelers Fan | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heads Up From a Steelers Fan

LtDan662002 said:
Faneca leading Ben? That could spell trouble for Ben after the crap Fanena was talking about not wanting a rookie starting. Not too worried about Duce. Don't forsee him putting any dirt on #54's back. He's not the Bus.
We can cover anyone pretty much.. Should be some good match-ups.
He's much better than the Bus at this point. He a tough, hard runner who is very difficult to bring down. Zach and Duce will be very sore on Monday. Love Duce, he's a Game**** but hope he doesn't do jack on Sunday. Go Phins!

Just one thing about your wide receivers...Plaxico flat out sucks. He's soft and commits a ton of mental mistakes...if he is Ben's favorite target, then I'll be happy. Ward, on the other hand, is a flat out bad-azz. That dude should be playing safety as well with the way that he can hit.

Good luck on Sunday, I think it will be an ugly game with not much offense to show on either end. If the Fins can find a way to eliminate the INT's for TD's I expect a win.

MarinoEqualsGod said:
Last time i checked, the dolphins were favored by 1 1/2
the way it works though is that the home team automatically gets 3 points. So in reality the Steelers are favored.

i know the rules of the vegas line...But we are still the favorite numbnuts as we have the points...if the steelers were really favored, they'd have more points than us.

We are favored because we are playing at home. IF the game were in Pittsburgh, then the steelers would be favored. That's just home field advantage, every team has it.

MarinoEqualsGod said:
i know the rules of the vegas line...But we are still the favorite numbnuts as we have the points...if the steelers were really favored, they'd have more points than us.
Fine, but I think you're wrong. You don't have to call me numbnuts though.

Lawrence said:
Fine, but I think you're wrong. You don't have to call me numbnuts though.
Not knowing the Vegas line is against TOS.

Bert_Oozy said:
  1. Duce, Duce and more Duce. We plan on running quite a bit, so be prepared for #22 to be colliding with Thomas quite a bit (hopefully Thomas will have dirty numbers by the end of the day - on his back ;) )

1. I see you trying to run alot to take the pressure off of Ben. Expect alot of 3 and outs.
    [*]Haggans (our replacement for Gildon) was a monster against Chokeland. Expect more of the same Sunday.
    I would expect to see all the lb's alot in the miami backfield. should be lots of blitzing. hopefully we can find a way to pick some of them up.
    [*]Burress going long. I would expect Plaxico to be more involved with Ben at the helm. Maddox favored Ward on the 5-8 yard routes. I think Plax will get more deep corner routes under a Ben-led offense.
    I wouldn't expect anything more then 100 yds passing.
    [*]Rolling pockets with Faneca leading Ben. This will be an adjustment for our offense under Ben, but we need to use his mobility.
    Just make sure you roll him away from Jr. I also expect alot of blitzing from us. so watch out.
    [*]Polamalu being conservative on zone coverage. He got beat with a double move against Chokeland. He will overcompensate against your deep threats. I would expect your WRs to have a good day underneath if he becomes apprehensive. Otherwise, he will get beat long if he crowds the line of scrimmage.
    It all comes down to our pass blocking. If Feeley is given enough time, you will not be able to cover Chambers and McMike.
    [*]Our DL is the most underrated unit in the league. You will not be able to run. AT ALL.
    i think we all know that.
    [*]Special Teams will give us good field position. Randle El and Colclough will have a good day IMO.
our coverage teams our very good. i wouldn't expect to get field position from them. you may get a few gifts from feeley, but not from special teams.

If feeley can manage to not throw any td's to the steelers we will win a low scoring game.(what I expect) If macintosh in on the line somehow makes them all block better and give feeley some time and some holes for gordon. we could run away with the game. (not what i am expecting)

Miami is 0-2 because we lost the turnover battle in each game (3-1).

Yardage from Plexiglass & Duce do not matter as much as which team wins the TO battle. If the Fins can keep TO even or better we win.

its been said. as long as feeley doesnt throw a td for the steelers our d should hold it up. they are playing with passion. plus macintosh if he can give the oline help a boost that will help greatly. Just because you have a star reciever doesnt mean much.. what did Johnson do against madison, and who else was playing? Wyrick? surtain and howard will boost that secondary. This game will come down to the TO battle.. so far we've been doing crappy at that we'll see if we can change it.

Better watch out for #54 he's everywhere

bengaldave73 said:
Go Fins!!!
BengalDave is a Chokeland Faders fan. You should bannish him forever!

Nice smudge on your chin BengayDave:evil: Check out his comments on raiderfans.net

Back
Top Bottom