Heard Morlon Greenwood's Song Yet?? Here's a taste..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heard Morlon Greenwood's Song Yet?? Here's a taste.....

I want to get down to a 4.6 40 by the time the season starts.

I need to gain some weight as well though. Having a natural small frame sucks =/

It sounds very average....nothing special lyrically, talentwise, or stud-wise.
What I mean by that last thing is, I have noticed in the music biz, that you either have to be EXTREMELY talented if you are not good looking or you have to be extremely good looking if you are not extremely talented.

Ex.....Tom Petty and Ricky Martin.....

Skylines Greenwoods jam (merged)

Wondered if you heard Morlon Greenwoods tune. Has a raggae song they are playing at practice. Is on sunsentinel website. :rolleyes: lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I really think people are overreacting to him making a record. Big deal, he did it in the offseason. And, like has been said, he has been singled out by Wanny as one of the hardest workers in the offseason conditioning programs. So, it sure didn't take away from his offseason team resposibilities.

To the issue of the music itself, I heard him play a couple of cuts on Joe Rose's radio show a couple weeks ago. It was OK, not great, but it didn't suck either. I can definitely see that song being piped in over the loudspeakers at JRS (yes, it's still JRS to me) during home games. Anyone who has been to the home games can tell you how the D gets hyped when a funky song with a kickass beat is played during the timeouts. I can just see DG, Sam, even Zach bouncin to this beat.

Only bad thing about this, is too many times, we would emplode on defense, and the dancing would just look stupid.

As long as they finally retire "Who Let The Dogs Out"....... JEEZ!! That songs been out for over 2 years now. And they still play it every single time the D or offense scores or does something big.

Well I'm not one to listen to (c)rap. Hmmm, I'm thinking now's not a good time to start either. I'll take ya'lls word for it that its "so so".

:lol:

I have no problem if Greenwood makes an album. He is doing his job for the team, and I think it is perfectly fine if he wants to make a reggae album.

Back
Top Bottom