Heat/Caron Butler Sucks | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heat/Caron Butler Sucks

"Caron sucks because he is not going to be a top player in this league."
-That is a TERRIBLE statement. Because you don't think he is gonna become a TOP player in this league, he sucks? :lol:

"Doesn't have the dribbling ability."
-In a desperation move to safe yourself, I saw a comment like that coming. :lol:

"Caron is good for a 2nd year player."
-Wait a minute, he is good for a 2nd year player, but he sucks? :rofl:

Prime Time, you are saying how much the Heat "suck". You always complain about the "fairweather" Fin fans on FinHeaven. Once again, you are played by your own words. I dug up these quotes from you in the NBA offseason..

Originally posted by Prime Time
Miami will get him. I like the Heat this year.
^^wow what is this? You said that you like Miami THIS year? This is you responding to Lamar Odom's offer sheet with Miami.

Looks like you turned on a losing team, after you complain about the Fins fans who do so. Now you say the Heat suck, after you raved about them when you THOUGHT they would be a good team. When Miami starts winning again, please do not hop back onto the bandwagon.

I think I just ended this discussion. :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Soccer is definately more exciting than B-Ball and is the best sport in world (my opinion) and most popular sport in the world (fact).

Caron sucks because he is not going to be a top player in this league. He doesn't have the dribbling ability. He is good for a 2nd year player, but he sucks, because he is always injured. Just as many people say Fiedler sucks because he is always injured.

Just because he isn't a top player in the league doesn't mean he "sucks." Caron Butler is a solid player who was one of the best rookies in the league last year.

Also, soccer is the most popular sport in the world. That is a fact. I don't think it is the "best" sport (football is by far #1 in my book) but definitely the most popular in the world.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Prime Time, you are saying how much the Heat "suck". You always complain about the "fairweather" Fin fans on FinHeaven. Once again, you are played by your own words. I dug up these quotes from you in the NBA offseason..

^^that was you responding to Ice, as he was hatin' on the Heat

^^wow what is this? You said that you like Miami THIS year? This is you responding to Lamar Odom's offer sheet with Miami.

Looks like you turned on a losing team, after you complain about the Fins fans who do so. Now you say the Heat suck, after you raved about them when you THOUGHT they would be a good team. When Miami starts winning again, please do not hop back onto the bandwagon.

I think I just ended this discussion. :woot:

Damn! You nailed him with that. I found some more meaningless quotes...

The only reason I say I like the Heat is so I can have a team for the sport, just as I say I like Panthers, even though I don;t watch a single season game.

Hahahaha! What's wrong with this dude? "I like the Heat, even though basketball sucks, I find it boring, and the Heat blow."

BTW, my favorite NASCAR driver is Jeff Gordon even though I hate NASCAR racing and never watch it because I find it boring. My favorite college hockey team is Michigan because I need a team to like in NCAA hockey even though I never watch hockey. :hitself:

THIS THREAD IS GARBAGE. DON'T EVEN RESPOND ANYMORE SO IT GOES AWAY. ITS TALKING TO A 12 YEAR OLD.

I like the Heat but they suck. I think I heard on ESPN they won 4 in a row though?

Like I said...I was trying to get into Basketball this offseason, but just couldn't. Too boring, makes me fall asleep.

Not once did I say I am not a Heat Fan...I said they suck and blow. They are not a top team in the NBA. You guys are too caught up in trying to prove me wrong. Get a life.

You guys are too caught up in trying to prove me wrong. Get a life.

These are the kind of comments that ALWAYS come at the end of Deion Sanders, oops, I mean the "other" Prime Time's posts. Thank GOD he left the Fins forum until Sunday.

PT, can you do us all a favor and make that a lifetime thing? :confused:

Would be appreciated, believe me.

"Get a life"
-That statement comes from somebody who you can TELL doesn't have one. I mean, the guy talks about FinHeaven to his teacher. Seems like a lonely move there. :confused:

I am lonely because my teacher is a Dol-Fan and I visit the site in her class and she asked what It was and I told her. I mean she has season tickets. Days after the games Me and the rest of the guys who are majority Dolphin Fans talk to her about the team and what we think about this and that. Again C084, you are assuming. Trust me I have a life. And when I get my car next year, I'll be out of the house more often then not. And now this thread has gone off topic as It seems to do in every thread me and you are involved in. I wonder why that is? I wonder why you have a infatuation with arguing with me , a "young" 15 Year Old. Shows your maturity level. This is not a once in a blue moon thing. Every thread me and you are going at it. You're 18? 19? And you say I am bad because I call people ignorant? You are one in the same, you do the same things I do in another fashion. CO84, If you want to continue to have these little discussions then by all means lets do it, but lets keep it off the site, you have my screenname or you can PM me If you dont. If you want to be civilized and mature, get over it. This is a site, for fun, noone is winning a prize or anything. So just Calm Down, Relax, and Read Along with the rest of us.

And now this thread has gone off topic as It seems to do in every thread me and you are involved in. I wonder why that is? I wonder why you have a infatuation with arguing with me

How did this thread go off topic in the first place? Me and Circling were arguing with you, and you looked into my sig and said, "Caron Butler and the Heat blow" :rolleyes:

Look at C-Wag a few days ago, Jaj in other threads, and now Ultimate and Dolfan02. Let's not forget the 35+ members who hop on you in your threads after losses. Doesn't look so good on your part. I am 17 and a senior, btw(it's in the profile, if you really wanted to know).

Every time someone argues with you, you bring up YOUR age, like we are suppose to take it easy on you because you are 15. If you're too young to be "argued" with by older people, you don't belong here. Now, I am not telling you that you DON'T, but don't bring up your age every time you take some heat. That's pretty stupid.

Get a life.

You kept saying that Caron Butler sucks. I gave you tons of posts proving you wrong(which I did, and you go and cry saying that we're "trying" to prove you wrong, like it's a contest).

I think when you tell someone to "get a life" rather than BACKING UP your statements about Caron, you pretty much draw the topic into a personal contest.

Face the truth, you said that "Caron Butler sucks" because he was in my sig and you wanted to piss me off. You took a thread off topic by talking about my sig. You probably did that to try and get me to jump overboard and personally attack you, resulting in a banning. Not this time.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

How did this thread go off topic in the first place? Me and Circling were arguing with you, and you looked into my sig and said, "Caron Butler and the Heat blow" :rolleyes:

Look at C-Wag a few days ago, Jaj in other threads, and now Ultimate and Dolfan02. Let's not forget the 35+ members who hop on you in your threads after losses. Doesn't look so good on your part. I am 17 and a senior, btw(it's in the profile, if you really wanted to know).

Every time someone argues with you, you bring up YOUR age, like we are suppose to take it easy on you because you are 15. If you're too young to be "argued" with by older people, you don't belong here. Now, I am not telling you that you DON'T, but don't bring up your age every time you take some heat. That's pretty stupid.

Nope. Not the case. Everytime I argue with someone I do not bring up my age. Everytime someone starts being critical and bashes me, and say I am stupid, I am this, I am that, I will bring my age so they can understand. I may not be as wise as everyone on this forum, seeing as I am one of the younger guys on this forum. If you people would get off my back then maybe I could become a better poster. Everytime I say one thing, you or someone else will jump on my back. I really don't care who dislikes me on this site. Not like I am in school, where I see you everyday.

Everytime I say one thing, you or someone else will jump on my back.

Go back and take a look at how we started this. You made a comment about Tenn's grammar and laughed at him for NO reason. I said something to you about it, and you came with that crap about how I pick on you. Enough with that already, nobody is ON YOUR BACK. I speak for myself when I say this(because there are people who jump on each other because they dislike each other, i.e. me and Oliver--though we're cool now), I don't care who makes a post. I see a post that I disagree with, I'm gonna make a stand for my point. You always take it personally, like I'm going after you. I am not, I'm going after your posts.

I take it personnal because you start making posts insulting me. But Im over this now. We may not like each other but w/e. Everyone can't like everyone.

The Heat kick azz.

Don't worry, you'll be making peace with everyone once you jump on the bandwagon when the Heat win it all, just like you did with the Marlins. And thats a FACT.
:bandwagon

Back
Top Bottom