Heath Evans one of three suspended | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heath Evans one of three suspended

Money grab...No Political or Professional Male is safe in 2017 ...Open season

At least these accusations are not from 50 years ago ...Notice the trend since Cosby's accusers were taken serious after claiming something happened decades ago? All kinds of unreported infractions coming out.

At least these accusations are not from 50 years ago ...Notice the trend since Cosby's accusers were taken serious after claiming something happened decades ago? All kinds of unreported infractions coming out.
Nah. Dudes are ****ing assholes and the reckoning has come. Bring 'em all down and stomp them out.

Welp
Paragraph 23(c) contends that current NFLN analyst Ike Taylor “sent [Cantor] sexually inappropriate pictures of himself, and a nude video while masturbating in the shower.”

Paragraph 23(f) alleges that former NFLN analyst Donovan McNabb sent sexually inappropriate comments via text. (The quotes in the amended complaint are very graphic, and they won’t be repeated here.)

Paragraph 23(g) claims that current NFLN analyst Heath Evans sent nude pictures of himself to Cantor “on at least two separate occasions.”

Other allegations related to things said and/or conduct occurring via direct interactions with Cantor. Specific claims of this type are made regarding Weinberger, Evans, Taylor, current NFLN analyst Marshall Faulk, former NFLN analyst Eric Davis, former NFLN analyst Warren Sapp, and NFLN talent coordinator Marc Watts.

They could always run for office if they lose there jobs on the NFL network.

Look, I'm sure they did it, but heck it was just a few years ago I remember watching a comedy and the lady was absolutely joking about men, and that men tend to send her pictures of their junk after one date etc. We're assholes, but this isn't anything new. Technology just allows us to be even more graphic.

Anytime there is smoke with Warren Sapp around, there is always a raging fire on its way. I'm more shocked the NFLN employed him at one time.

I have to ask, what were they thinking? I mean, not to condone, but leaving your digital fingerprints, was dumb. Did they think their money could buy themselves out? Faulk was indeed the most surprising.

I have to ask, what were they thinking? I mean, not to condone, but leaving your digital fingerprints, was dumb. Did they think their money could buy themselves out? Faulk was indeed the most surprising.
Locker room antics. Comeon everyone heard of the crazy **** Charles Haley did. These are just jocks being dumb and thinking they were doing something funny and because they all were in on the joke they convinced themselves it was ok esp because she probably ignored it so they tried harder to get her attention for laughs. They made a buncha mistakes but they also are the type of guys who aren’t used to hearing the word no, and they don’t realize that just because someone doesn’t say no, it doesn’t mean they are asking for it either.

It's so true!

Last edited by a moderator:
A reminder guys. No politics in this forum

Back
Top Bottom