Hehehe.... Apparently, we were spoiled at LT as well as QB. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hehehe.... Apparently, we were spoiled at LT as well as QB.

adamprez2003

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Maybe the Center position too. Man I miss Dwight Stephenson. I still put him at top 3 of all time in the NFL

Silverphin

Chairman of the 'Owned! Awards' Commitee
Reaction score
Maybe the Center position too. Man I miss Dwight Stephenson. I still put him at top 3 of all time in the NFL

I remember I saw a picture of Dwight Stephenson right after the ball was snapped. He was already in pass-protect position while the defensive line barely moved from their stances!

Phanatical

Official Daunte Hater
Reaction score
We weren't spoiled then, that's the standard we should expect. We're just painfully aware that our current LT, C and QB are below average.

chumbag

Scout Team
Reaction score
like cnc said, there were'nt many webbs playing at any time. simms and webb what a combo that was @guard and tackle

PhinsRock

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If it weren't for Webb and the rest of that OL, Marino wouldn't have been, well Marino! When will we build another OL so we can have another (almost) Marino?

Coral Reefer

Help save our Reefs ~ www.ReefCheck.org
Reaction score
weren't many like Richmond anywhere at any time...

Absolutely.

Webb was an amazing player and a completely stand up guy. Rare combo.

No matter how many years we progress past that era of Dolphins football it never gets any less dissapointing to think we could'nt build a defense or find a running back to complete that team.

Dolfan73

Finally Back Home
Reaction score
Thinking back to those times makes me depressed. We had such an explosive passing game, but could never find a RB, nor could we really hold our own on defense. Painful.

NJL52

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
We weren't spoiled then, that's the standard we should expect. We're just painfully aware that our current LT, C and QB are below average.

Are you kidding? Best QB of all time, best center of all time and one of the best LT of all time. That is the definition of spoiled, you can't get any more spoiled then that.

Silverphin

Chairman of the 'Owned! Awards' Commitee
Reaction score
Thinking back to those times makes me depressed. We had such an explosive passing game, but could never find a RB, nor could we really hold our own on defense. Painful.

And now that we had sucessful running backs (Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, and to a lesser extent, Sammy Morris), and a great defense, our OL and QB position goes to hell.

Top Bottom