Hello All | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello All

phinfan33

Club Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,just a quick intro,i'm Josh,33 years old,from Florida,and have been a Dolphins fan ever since i was old enough to understand anything at all about football. i'm in the army and have 3 deployments under my belt with 2 of those to Iraq and the other one to the Horn of Africa. some of you maybe familiar with my brother who goes by the name or did go by the name PLEEZHELPUSNICK. anyways,that's my quick intro for everyone,lets hope the Dolphins new management can turn our team around,and get us the players and coaching needed to take down the Patriots and get us back to where we haven't been since Marinos 2nd year,the Super Bowl.

Welcome to DolphinsNation Josh! Enjoy the site.

Welcome aboard. Yes I do recognize PLEEZHELPUSNICK

Thank you VERY much for serving and making it a safer place for me and my family...

Great to have you

Thanx and i hope to be able to contribute to some of the discussions that i see on here.

Thanx everyone,i appreciate it. lets all hope&pray our Fins start getting things turned around now.

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS "AMEN" TO GETTING THOSE DAMN PATRIOTS OUTTA THERE!!! WELCOME BUDDY!!

Again,thank you everybody,i appreciate it,and here's to hoping we finally have management&coaching that can get us outta the gutter,and back into an elite team!!!!

Back
Top Bottom