Hello Everyone from new member | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello Everyone from new member

JCfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Long time browser just never took the next step to join. I live in steeler country and listen to WQAM and read all the posts on this GREAT board every day. I am a huge fan and am addicted to getting the latest news. I thought with the draft so close I should become a member to get into the discussions.

Originally posted by JCfinfan
Long time browser just never took the next step to join. I live in steeler country and listen to WQAM and read all the posts on this GREAT board every day. I am a huge fan and am addicted to getting the latest news. I thought with the draft so close I should become a member to get into the discussions.

Welcome aboard JCfinfan!! I'm sure that you'll be become addicted to FH just like the rest of us. It's by far the best Dolphins site on the net, as well as one of the best sites out of all 32 teams in the league.

:welcome: :eat:

Hey, no such thing as too many Dolfans. The World could use some more.
Check out FH on draft day(or whenever something big happens). This place is flooded w/ fans and posts and it turns into a madhouse! It's great! You'll like it here.

:party: :aj: :mdfin: :banana:
:thewave: :woot:

Welcome. Your name is an aweful lot like mine lol. In your time you'll find many differences in Finfans, the most important being your videogame preference.

It's almost a religious division here haha. So....Madden or ESPN?

Back
Top Bottom