Hello Everyone | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello Everyone

Cowboys fan

Scout Team
Reaction score
I'd like to start off by saying that yes, I am a fan of the cowboys, but I check this site quite frequently. My brother is a dolphins fan so I do have a lot of respect for the dolphins and we do talk about our teams a lot. I've read the threads here for about a year and a half now I think but never participated seeing as I thought a Cowboys fan probably would not fit into here very well, but I am more than willing to join your discussions now if you'll have me. I'll check your site in between classes when I have breaks to pass the time. Also, I look through your forums quite frequently now. I underwent ACL reconstruction on May 21st, and am in the middle of physical therapy. I did tear it playing football, but either way this site helps pass the time while I can't do all the active things I love to do. I loko forward to discussing topics, and know that I am not some homer who thinks every team in the world besides my own sucks. You'll get an honest opinion from me as I do not hate the dolphins. I respect their history from larry csonka, the undefeated season, all the way to Dan Marino. It was a shame to see such a great QB go, and easy to sympathize since Aikman left one year later. Nice to meet you everyone and I hope to get an honest opinion on my team as well.

First of all...WELCOME
Second of all, I am also a native of "The Land of Entrapment" and lived in ABQ for a few years-North Valley area before it was the Zoo it currently is (Yes I am aware that the real zoo is in the south Valley:lol:

All comers are very welcome, and an outsiders view is good for us "Homers" to get a perspective.

BTW: How do you like my avatar? Is that where you are going to school?

Once again, welcome.

Yes, I am a lobo. I am a senior now and pretty close to done. Same school as Brian Urlacher. You can see him when he comes home to visit family. You're not missing much. I'd liek to say the city has changed, but it has not changed much at all.

Uhhmmmm-with all due respect, of course I know Urlacher was a Lobo, but Albq is about 300 miles from Lovington.:wink:

I still spend time in ABQ once in a while, and still have family about 100 miles north..

Good to have you....

Hmmm...even though I'm also an Eagles fan, I think we can get along. So welcome!

:fire:

I'll never forgive you guys for beating us in the NFC title game in '92 and '93 and I can't stand the Cowboys. But that being said welcome, bro. It's all good on the boards. :wink: :)

The Cowboys and Niners have a rich history between each other. Here's to the good old days before Jerry Jones took a strangle hold on the team.:drinkers:

Hell. i support the Mets, so i guess its ok. I remeber some good cowboy teams too, with Too Tall Jones and R White on the D line. Also liked Lockhart and Walls, and a TE I cant think of right now. Welcome :D

Back
Top Bottom