Hello Everyone | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello Everyone

Anety613

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Annette. I really have become a serious dolphin fan a couple of years ago, I think it may have been around 2000. I was born in 1985 so I hate that I couldnt see Dan Marino play in the prime of his career. The love for the Dolphins has been passed to my by my mom who is one of the biggest Marino fans ever. My brother just happens to be named Daniel and I was born on the 13th. LOL. She has been a dolphin fan since she was a little girl back in the 70's. She used to watch with her dad as a way to spend time with him and now its how me and her spend time together. Anyways Im very passionate about the Dolphins and will be there to support them this year again. Hopefully we can turn things around this year!!!

Hello everyone. My name is Annette. I really have become a serious dolphin fan a couple of years ago, I think it may have been around 2000. I was born in 1985 so I hate that I couldnt see Dan Marino play in the prime of his career. The love for the Dolphins has been passed to my by my mom who is one of the biggest Marino fans ever. My brother just happens to be named Daniel and I was born on the 13th. LOL. She has been a dolphin fan since she was a little girl back in the 70's. She used to watch with her dad as a way to spend time with him and now its how me and her spend time together. Anyways Im very passionate about the Dolphins and will be there to support them this year again. Hopefully we can turn things around this year!!!

Welcome Anety!

Back
Top Bottom