Hello Everyone | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello Everyone

Genetixx

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey guys I thought I would introduce myself! Ive been coming to the website for probably at lead 5 or 6 year, I seem to have forgotten my username and password so I signed up again.

Hoping for a good season from the Dolphins this year (as always) Regardless of whats going on I always stay optimistic.

Also if any of you guys like music check out my Facebook page and hit like.
I DJ part time and have some mixes I'll be putting up as well as a commercial album to follow.

http://www.facebook.com/DJGenetiXX

Anyways thanks for taking the time to look at my post!

Go Dolphins

Welcome :up:

What kind of music are you into? Fav producer/DJ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanna say hello to you :) Im new here and I like to read some comments about the site... and also to talk with new people :)

I need 3...

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

sup fellow fin fans. I registered 3 years ago but forgot my password. I only post during draft time as its the most exciting time for me anyways.

I also just joined the forum. I am a lifelong dolfan and originally from Miami. I am not getting to excited yet. But I hope for the very best.

Thanks friends. I really had a hard time with the forum controls. Hard to get 10 posts when you cannot post. And even harder to introduce myself when I could not post it. Anyway, thanks and I look forward to a great time here and a much better time this fall. :waving:

Hey guys I thought I would introduce myself! Ive been coming to the website for probably at lead 5 or 6 year, I seem to have forgotten my username and password so I signed up again.

I was hoping to do the same myself but for some reason there is no "Start New Thread Button". Is this the case of you must have a certain amount of posts before you are allowed to start a thread?

Back
Top Bottom