Hello fish | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello fish

Originally posted by papichango
Yeah who's going to throw him the ball
doesn't matter..whoever it is won't have time to throw the ball because they can only field 3 lineman:D

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
doesn't matter..whoever it is won't have time to throw the ball because they can only field 3 lineman:D
:D :D :D

Originally posted by papichango
Just join and hope to respond to all the nonsense.

And after you finish talking to yourself, we invite you to join the rest of us in meaningful conversation. :)

a better question is who is gonna stop our qb from throwing the ball your defense you fielded last year could not even beat a second string average quarterback in jay fiedler... and now it has gotton worse for your team on that side of the ball.... so instead of worring about our qb situation id worry about the problems you have with your team....oh yeah welcome to a miami dolphins board and check my sig out.. 1 more thing we swept you last year with a sorry qb im sure we will again welcome :welcome:

The Jets got a damn good LB yesterday in Eric Barton (Oakland). Step in the right direction.

Originally posted by Muck
The Jets got a damn good LB yesterday in Eric Barton (Oakland). Step in the right direction.
did not know that i dont keep up with the jets that much as a matter of fact i dont keep up with them at all....so thats a start now they need about 6 more studs and they are set :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Omaha_Dolfan
MOSS IS COMING TO MIAMI ! ! !

:jawdrop: WHAT MOSS TO MIAMI?????? Where did you hear that???? That was clear out of left field, What do you suppose they will have to give up to get him? MOSS IN MIAMI, WOW!!!!!

Man We might get banned for that Omaha. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom